Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Debut de l'automne


Yesterday was a beautiful sunny fall day here in Paris, perfect to go at Jardin de Tuileries. I have spent all the morning there, sit on a chair in front of the central fountain heated by the sun and surrounded by Rodin sculptures: there's no better way to start reading Nanà from Zola. In the afternoon I visited for the hundredth time Le Museé de l'Orangerie: I love the impressionist and post-impressionist painter and everytime I get inside the "waterlilies room"  I still get excited in front of Monet's painting. The use of the color express at the same time obsession, joy, peace and torment. Then I ended the day with the best way possible: with a Saint Honoré from Angelina. I wore my favorite navy cashmere sweater from Bombard: it's soft, perfectly cut and goes with everything. You have to know that I have a passion for sweaters. Besides jeans and shoes, they are the clothes I have the most of in my closet.

Eric Bompard cashmere sweater / Louis Vuitton bag / Acne jeans and boots