Sunday, March 8, 2015

Keep me in mind




A week is already passed since I am here in Paris and nothing could be better, except the weather: it has always been rainy, windy and cold. Although that last Saturday I have gone out for a walk in my neighbor around my favorite place, Place des Voges. This excellent example of Louis XIII-style architecture is the oldest planned square in Paris and its charm comes from the regularity of the façades. I took a stroll around the ground level of the stone arcades populated by restaurants, galleries and designer boutiques and I was lucky to find some musicians playing the classics in a most extraordinary busking performance. I really had a nice time, especially when I stopped at Boot café for a delicious breakfast made of cappuccino and a piece of cake. I think this place is going to become my favorite breakfast's spot here in Marais.

Bompard cashmere sweater / Celine bag / Isabel Marant skirt and boots