Sunday, August 30, 2015

Art is anything you can get away with







My stay in New York is over and tomorrow I am going to back to Italy. I had the best time ever over there and it has been an amazing experience. I really hope to come back soon. I also have to say that, beside the extraordinary architecture and the tasty burgers, I have been able to appreciate USA for all those things that can offer more than Europe: loads of possibilities, different chances for everything, a precious kindness of the people, powerful thoughts and the real possibility to do what you want to. Here are the pictures of my last days in New York that I spent visiting the Moma (Museum of Modern Art) where I sow the famous Matisse’s painting “La Danse” and Picasso’s “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon”, strolling around the Flat Iron (one of the tallest skyscraper since it was built in 1902) and going up the Empire State Building to see for the last time before leaving the city full of lights. Spectacular to leave you without any words. 

A.P.C denim skirt / Louis Vuitton bag / K Jacques sandals / Topshop top