Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Saturday at the Met



On Saturday, after a morning walk around Central Park, I have spent the rest of the day at one of my favorite museums: the Metropolitan. The Met is one of the finest museums in the world and is located on the right side of Central Park in New York, along what is called the Museum Mile. There are permanently exhibited works from classical antiquity and Ancient Egypt, paintings and sculptures of almost all the great European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art. The Met also has a considerable amount of works of art African, Asian, Oceanic, Byzantine and Islamic. Beside in the galleries of the museum it is always exposed major reconstructions of interiors, ranging from Rome in the first century to the modern American design. I have appreciate every single pieces of the museum, but the parts that have interested me most are the Italian paintings and the Modern Art. I have worn something very comfortable like a pair of vintage denim shorts and a boho bluse that I have bought some months ago in Paris.

Isabel Marant blouse / Levi's denim shorts / A.P.C sandals