Monday, October 26, 2015

Notting Hill




Yesterday after have left the kids at school I made a stroll around our neighborhood: Notting Hill. It is a neighborhood in West London, famed for it's carnival and the 1999 film starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts and of course, Portabello Market. It characterized by colorful Victorian townhouses and impressive secluded gardens and the atmosphere is wonderful. I walked all the morning along Ladbroke Grove, Kensington Park Road, Westbourne Grove, and, of course, Portobello Road looking for some interesting old bookshop. Although the famous Notting Hill Travel Bookshop has unfortunately now closed, I have found at Daunt Books on Holland Park Avenue a great selection of travel books. My outfit in these days are simple and comfy, since I have to run to a place to another, but I always still find a way to stay chic.

Isabel Marant top / Acne black jeans / Lanvin flats /Celine bag /Burberry trench coat