Saturday, October 18, 2014

It's been a while

Saint Germain is absolutely my favorite area in Paris; it's located in the 6th arrondissement in the hear of Paris's Rive Gauche and it's considered to be the quintessential parisian neighborhood. It's full of charming streets, lined with quaint shops, patisseries, cafés, making the area a paradise for food lovers, shoppers and coffees drinker as I am. I especially love spending my time at the literary Café de Flore, have breakfast with a croissant and cappuccino, and then go to Jardin du Luxembourg to have a rest reading a book and observing people. It's really peaceful. That's what I have done yesterday in order to enjoy a beautiful sunny day and I opted for a total black outfit because it's the most elegant and sophisticated color. Beside as Parisian woman always said "le noir, c'est simple, c'est bien".

Isabel Marant leather jacket / J Brand black jeans / Acne boots / Chanel bag