Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tant de belles choses


Today, after I have spent all the morning studying, I have met a friend for lunch at Chez Julienne, one of my favorite french restaurant here in Paris. The food is wonderful and the atmosphere is lovely. After that I went to do a stroll around Village Saint Paul, in Marais, that has the distinction of being considered one of the major antique villages of Paris. It is charmingly removed from the local hustle and bustle but resolute in the center of it all, with large old trees and copious vines providing plenty of greenery and a collection of interesting little curious shops and antique stores. I was wearing a really comfortable outfit composed by skinny jeans, flats and a grey sweatshirt that I bought two days ago at Isabel Marant. It's the perfect piece for this season, it's warm, stylish and simple and goes with everything.

Isabel Marant sweatshirt / Acne jeans / Chanel flats and bag