Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Butte Chaumont


I am having a lot of fun in these months here in Paris and every day I see something new. On Wednesday I went to the Butte Chaumont, a public garden in the 19eme arrondissement realized by Jean-Charles Alphand. The most beautiful part of the garden is the Sibilla's temple, center of a mystic pentagon, where you see all the city. I spent the afternoon set in front of the lake reading a book, having relax and admiring the beautiful landscape around me. Here is what I have been wearing for an entire week, with a fews variations. Truth to be told, I am such a creature of habit. Once I get absorbed by a new style formula, I neglected to wear anything else, and this is the perfect one for me at the moment. I know that this outfit has nothing innovative or extraordinary, and according to some people it could be boring but I prefer dress simple, with basics and  classics good quality items, that can last for many years.

Acne jeans / Isabel Marant shirt and boots