Sunday, April 5, 2015

La flaneuse




The "fleneuse" is a term created by Charles Baudelaire to describe a person who walk around the streets feeling emotions by observing the landscape around and that's the best way to describe my strolls here in Paris. For the most part of the time I just walk around the streets without a specific destination observing all the things around me and feeling amazed. Yesterday I have started walking from the Alexandre bridge and I've arrived to Musée d'Orsay, one of my favorite museums here in Paris, mostly because of all the impressionists, post-impressionists and Art Nouveau sections. I also got the chance to see a Bonard exhibition that is taking place in the museum in this month and that was really interesting. In the afternoon I have continued my walk along the quai d'Orsay until Sheakspere and Company bookshop where I bought some books. It has been a beautiful sunny day and I really enjoyed my stroll along the Senna.

Isabel Marant jacket / Chanel flats / Celine bag / Acne black jeans