Monday, May 4, 2015

Ma ligne de chance


Last Friday I was in Montmartre, the hilly quartier where Sacre Coeur perches up top overlooking Paris from its highest and most northern peaks. Home to the studios and workplaces of many waves of artist in the past like Picasso, Modigliani, Van Gogh and Dalì, this bohemian area is one of the most characteristic and interesting place in the city. The only thing I am not a big fan of this area is the fact that it can get crowed with tourist and by default, scammers and pickpocketers. My first stop was Place des Abbasses with the metro entrance designed by Hector Guimard and the ''je t'aime'' in all languages wall. It's a very charming and scenic square and I felt in love with it the first time that I sow Amelie movie. There are also a lot of vintage shops, fromagerie and boulangerie that worth it. Then I went to Musée de la vie Romantique that has also a really peaceful café in the garden and finally to Sacre Coeur, in order to see the beautiful view from the top of hill, walking around the artistic narrow streets.

Theory jacket / Cos top / Chanel bag and flats