Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bridge of sights


Back from New York I am now in Florence where I am going to live for the next year in oder to attend the School of Specialization in Architectural Heritage and Landscape. I am really satisfied about this choice regards my life because I always wanted to study in deep these subjects to improve my skills for my future career. Beside Florence is one of the city that I love most in Italy,it perspires art from every corner and it’s also really close to my family. This morning I have done some errands around the centre, crossing Ponte delle Grazie, to buy some nice things to decor the flat that I have just rent. I wore a white blouse with a boho vibe with jeans and flats.: I took inspiration from Jane Birkin and her 60’s and 70’s effortless cool style. She spices beautiful classics in a sassy way, is super sexy but never tacky and both boyish and ultra-feminine, being alway simply perfect.

Isabel Marant blouse / Acne jeans / Lanvin flats