Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Leaves


Yesterday I was in Lucca, a charming roman town here in Tuscany, to enjoy the beautiful sunny day walking on ancient walls that encircle the city. Originally built by the Romans, they were later enlarged and fortified with great mounds of earth in the 1500’s to fend off attacks by the Medicis of Florence. The walls never saw battle and were demilitarized by Napoleon. In the 18th century Louisa Bourbon, with the help of her royal architect, turned the walls into magnificent tree lined boulevard. Today it is a playground for the lucchesi and a perfect place to go for a jog, walk a dog, pedal a bike and also have some relax sitting on a park bench. Regard my outfit I was wearing one of my favorite Isabel Marant blouse that I bought some years ago and that I still wear regularly: I love the cream flower print on the navy background, that in this case perfectly matches with the Acne row jeans and espadrilles.

Isabel Marant blouse / Acne jeans / Castaner espradrillas / Celine bag