Monday, November 16, 2015

Ménilmontant



A good pair of jeans are an essential part of my wardrobe. I basically live in my jeans because I always where them at home, at university and I like to dress my jeans up for any occasion, during the day with a casual top or a sweater, and in the evening with a fancy top and a pair of heels. I’ve always been faithful to Acne skin 5 (I have them in five different colors) but recently I wanted to change so yesterday I went to Acne store in rue Froissart and I find out that the Pin model is exactly what I was looking for. It’s a skinny model with high rise in mid blue wash with a vintage touch. This style is everything I need in a look, as they keep everything into place: super tight and fitted, accentuating curves and giving that urban chic vibe. I immediately worn them with the v neck cashmere sweater and Dicker boots: so simple but so chic at the same time.

Isabel Marant boots / Acne jeans / Eric Bompard cashmere sweater