Thursday, December 10, 2015

Don't let me down

After two months of travelling around I am finally in Florence at my new house ready to start this new chapter of my life. This morning I went for a walk around Piazza Santissima Annunziata which is dominated by Basilica della Santissima Annunziata, one of the most important sacred building in the city. The square is porticoed on three sides, and with two twin buildings on the fourth , which frame the view of Brunelleschi's dome through straight via dei Servi. At the center of the square there is the equestrian statue of Ferdinand I de 'Medici by Giambologna and Pietro Tacca, while the most backward, in a symmetrical position, there are located the two fountains of sea monsters, a masterpiece of Tacca and Mannerist sculpture in general. It was really cold so I was able to wear my fur coat with jeans and a cosy black jumper.

Vintage fur coat / Acne jeans and boots/ Eric Bompard cashmere sweater