Sunday, December 13, 2015

Keep your head up

I am the kind of girl who wakes up early. Even if I have nothing to do. I'm actually a very productive person early in the morning and in the late afternoon and the truth is I love mornings. Waking up too late equals to wasting time for me. There's so much stuff you can do in a couple of hours. This also includes Sundays such as the last one. I woke up around eight and after have drunk a cup of cappuccino I started to study for some hours. At lunch time I met a friend at “la Menagere” and then we went to take a stroll around the streets of Santo Spirito. It wasn’t really cold so I was able to wear a mini cashmere dress paired with suede over the knee boots, making it simple but also edgy and easy to wear from day to night.

Eric Bompard cashmere dress / Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots